[one-users] iu TO 1 recipient XEN template and how to use already installed XEN Guest into OpenNebula

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Mar 27 03:22:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Choon Liu <lcxpics at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I have some problems for installing VM from opennebula 3.8.3 to xen 4.1.3
> I have tried to download the ubuntu 12.04 xen image from marketplace and
> deploy to xen hypervisor but also not successfull yet.

Any error messages in /var/log/one/oned.log?

> By the way, Is anyone of you  have some examples of articles/guides with
> XEN template and how to use already installed XEN Guest into OpenNebula?

Importing running instances to OpenNebula is not supported. You will need
to shutdown the VM, register the disks as Images and create an OpenNebula
template to deploy a new instance.

Regards

Thanks.

> Regards,
> Liu

Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer
OpenNebula - The Open-source Solution for Data Center Virtualization
www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org |
@OpenNebula <http://twitter.com/opennebula> <cmartin at opennebula.org>