[one-users] Passing additional arguments to TM drivers

MENDOZA, John Robert T. bert at asti.dost.gov.ph
Wed Mar 20 22:47:35 PDT 2013

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Yes, it's not a volatile disk. It's an empty datablock disk which we
usually use to add disk storage to VMs requiring more capacity.

I'll try your suggestion. I didn't know that the VM template is first
updated even before the cloning action starts. This should work for me. :)

Thank you very much,
John Robert Mendoza