[one-users] Marketplace centos

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Thu Mar 14 07:13:29 PDT 2013

When you resubmit a VM the images are cloned again in case they are
not persistent. When you do that to a VM with non persistent image it
will return to the initial state, that password change wont take
effect.

If you are using "CentOS Server 6.2 - kvm" it is prepared to install a
user ssh public key. Just add it to the contextualization variable
"SSH_PUBLIC_KEY" and the user will be able to access to root user.

You can get some info on the procedure at
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:context_overview

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Miloš Kozák <milos.kozak at lejmr.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am having hard times enabling password to centos which is in market
> place. I have got a customer who needs it. So I ran a single mode, ran
> passwd as ussualy and nothing havent happend evantually (after resubmit for
> sure).
>
> So I am wondering if is there anything hidden behind?
>
> Thanks Milos
>
> BTW for debian this procedure worked!

Javier Fontán Muiños
www.OpenNebula.org | jfontan at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula