[one-users] Info about one.vm.resize in upcoming 4.0

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 11 07:52:51 PDT 2013

Hi Simon,

We decided to implement your suggestion. The CLI command stays the same,
but internally the call is done with a template and the restricted
attributes are enforced.

It makes perfect sense and is consistent with the attach methods, that also
require a template.

Thanks for your feedback, keep it coming!

[1]
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/e1e4eb34f5e5c813590a78f15e4a4da834faf9c5
--
Carlos Martín, MSc