[one-users] How to mount iscsi target in linux container?

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:14:27 PST 2013

Hello Dylan,

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:09 AM, cmcc.dylan <dx10years at 126.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>     Do you use the one-3.2 branch? I test the basic functions before i
> commit to github.
>     The LXC driver is written by myself, if you have questions you can
> tell me and we fix it together!

I don't know from *where* to get the LXC driver. From the official
OpenNebula repository or do you have your own repository from which I can
check it out? If so, could you please give me a link. I would gladly test
it and work side by side with you to improve it.

Thanks. Cheers and Goodwill,
Valentin Bud