[one-users] How to mount iscsi target in linux container?

cmcc.dylan dx10years at 126.com
Thu Mar 7 20:04:38 PST 2013

Hi!
    do you use the "oneimage create " and do you use "IMAGE_ID" when you create a virtual machine?
    if you do, you will get a failed message when you create a vm. Because in my lxc driver, it firstly extract the image file after downloading it, and the judgment condition is that the suffix of the image file is "tar.gz" or not. OpenNebula's image manager will name the image file according to its rules,so my code doesn't distinguish it and it leads to a fail.