[one-users] VM memory limit in OpenNebula or KVM?

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Thu Mar 7 00:29:31 PST 2013

Hi Daniel,

   We are running version 3.8.3 and mm_sched is running. Everything else
is working as per normal.

   We have managed to solve the problem by reducing the memory
requirement to 14GB. My guess is that Sunstone is reporting more memory
available than can actually be used so the instantation remained in the
PENDING state as there were no host available with sufficient memory
resources.

       Regards,
         Gerry