[one-users] Presentation

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 4 05:47:07 PST 2013

Hi Leonardo,

Your configuration seems correct. In which step do you need help? Is
something failing or is the workflow not clear enough?

BTW, like Tobias said, I suggest you try the new LVM drivers of the
upcoming OpenNebula 4.0 release, follow the instructions of the mailing
list thread Tobias sent.

cheers,
Jaime

Jaime Melis