[one-users] Presentation

Tobias Honacker t.honacker at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 4 04:52:36 PST 2013

Hi Leonardo,

Have you read this [1] documentation?
Important is to set the volume group in
/var/lib/one/remotes/datastore/lvm/lvm.conf
Also set hostname to localhost in datastore.

cat /var/lib/one/ds.conf (you have to create this file)
NAME = data
DS_MAD = lvm
TM_MAD = lvm
VG_NAME = vg-one (change it)
HOST = localhost

onedatastore create /var/lib/one/ds.conf

Have a look at my issue which Jaime solved [2].

Best regards,
Tobias

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:lvm_ds
[2]