[one-users] How to mount iscsi target in linux container?

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:25:42 PST 2013

Hello Dylan,

What version of OpenNebula are you using? As far as I understand you are
using Ubuntu as your OS and trying to boot up LXC containers on top of
that. Am I right?

What basic functions are you talking about? Start/stop LXC containers?

Could you elaborate a little bit about your setup. I am thinking of using
LXC containers for a project also and I am curios about your setup.

Thank you. Cheers and Goodwill,
Valentin

w: http://databus.ro/blog
in: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/valentin-bud/9/881/830