[one-users] [Docs] Problem with OpenVSwitch and some questions about Ceph

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Thu Mar 28 13:56:43 PDT 2013

3) Documentation

The fact that install_novnc.sh is being installed to two separate locations
is a bug that has already been fixed.

With regard to the "/usr/share/opennebula" issue, I'm afraid that's because
of the Debian/Ubuntu packaging policy. For other distros (CentOS and
openSUSE for example) the path is the one that appears in the documentation.

To makes things easier for users I think this should be reflected in the
README.debian file, and in the platform notes in the documentation. So
thanks a lot for pointing this out.

I created this feature to follow this problem:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1844

cheers,
Jaime

Jaime Melis