[one-users] shared_lvm driver wiki article

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Mar 5 03:47:57 PST 2013

Thank you guys. It is not only a great driver contribution but also a
very insightful article on LVM and storage in general.

I think it would be great to publicise it a bit more with a blog post
and adding it to the ecosystem page. Tell me if you are interested and
need some help.

Thanks again, cheers

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Mihály Héder
<mihaly.heder at sztaki.mta.hu> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> we have written a wiki article about our shared_lvm driver:
> http://wiki.opennebula.org/shared_lvm
>
> Please give us feedback so we can improve both the article and the driver!
>
> Cheers
> Mihály Héder
> Tamás Marlok
> MTA SZTAKI