[one-users] using pxe to boot vm

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 4 02:55:16 PST 2013

Hi Alexandre,

I agree with Tobias, the most important thing to check is VNC right after
the reboot, see if it displays any message. We should see if it moves
directly to the HD boot or if it tries to boot with the network.

Additionally, can you remove the RAW = [ TYPE = KVM ] but from your
template? since you're using VMware that bit might be counter-productive.

cheers,
Jaime

Jaime Melis
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org