[one-users] Adding host with existing KVM guests to OpenNebula

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 24 05:49:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

OpenNebula will ignore those VMs.
The only problem you may find is that they are not considered for the
scheduling, and you may end with resource overcommitment. If this is a
problem, the Host capacity used can be tweaked in the scheduler
configuration or with the host monitoring probes.

Regards

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013