[one-users] How to add new translation to Sunstone?

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 24 02:20:28 PDT 2013

Hi Jens

On 23 June 2013 13:48, Jens Kristian Søgaard <jens at mermaidconsulting.dk>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have created a first draft of a Danish translation of Sunstone (on
> transifex).
>
> How do I add this translation to Sunstone to test it?
>
> Will new translations automatically be integrated in new releases of
> OpenNebula?
>

> Thanks,

First of all, thank you for the Danish translation.

Before each release the strings in transifex are updated to match the last
Sunstone source and a call for translation is made. After 2/3 weeks new
translations are included in the OpenNebula source and packaged with the
new release.

Currently, there is no simple way to test new translations until they are
included in the source.

Thank you

> --
> Jens Kristian Søgaard, Mermaid Consulting ApS,
> jens at mermaidconsulting.dk,
> http://www.mermaidconsulting.**com/ <http://www.mermaidconsulting.com/>

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013