[one-users] @virtualbridge

anagha b banagha3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:23:40 PDT 2013

Hi

I am confused about the bridge concept in cloud.

I installed bridge utils and brctl command shows one bridge

bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
virbr1 8000                          yes virbr1-nic

i removed virbr1-nic interface from virbr1 and added virbr1 into interfaces
file with its ip .[192.168.100.x] and i added eth0 to virbr1 [bridge_ports
eth0]  eth0 havin different ip address .

but  due to this my network  connection lost.

previously i havenot added bridge with eth0 still vm are running and having
net connection.

i am confused this virbr1 required for just vlan and leases?