[one-users] ubuntu 12.04 packages for opennebula 4.0.1

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 17 02:39:02 PDT 2013

We will probably provide in the future a repo with the package
configurations (like someone suggested in the irc), so users can rebuild
for whatever release they want. For they moment I agree with Kevin, 12.10
packages should be compatible with 12.04.

cheers,
Jaime

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Jimmy Tang <jtang at tchpc.tcd.ie> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Wade Fields <wade at sitegenie.com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/13/2013 10:42 AM, Kevin McCormick wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jimmy,
>>>
>>> I don't know about building from source, but I'm using the 12.10 .deb
>>> packages on Ubuntu 12.04 for my own pilot program. So far so good.
>>>

> I gave the 12.10 a try on 12.04 as suggested by others on the list.
>
> Jimmy.
>
> --
> Senior Software Engineer, Digital Repository of Ireland (DRI)
> Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing,
> Lloyd Building, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland.
> http://www.tchpc.tcd.ie/

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013
--