[one-users] Problem with status

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Jun 13 01:57:23 PDT 2013

Hi Miloš

You are right, OpenNebula does not update the state once a VM is FAILED.
Note that a FAILED state is always derived from a hypervisor related
operation or a disk management operation.

Could you send the log for one of the VMs and oned.log, so we can track
down the reason a VM entered the FAILED state, being running in the
hypervisor...

Cheers

Ruben