[one-users] Problems with Appmarket on ONE 4.0.1

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 7 06:46:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 6 June 2013 16:14, Uli <ulihorn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have installed Opennebula 4.0.1 and Oneapps 3.9.80 (I don't see a 4.0 or
> 4.0.1 version of this).  I have installed the appmarket as per the
> instructions.  The appmarket service and  mongo is up and running.  I can
> see the market database files (same size as the test database).

That's OK, 3.9.80 is version number for OpenNebulaApps 4.0 Beta, we''ll
release the final version soon.

> Clicking on the refresh button on the Opennebula Appmarket page gives an
> entry in the appmarket-server.error log:
> 127.0.0.1 - - [06/Jun/2013 15:01:30] "GET /appliance HTTP/1.1" 200 42
> 0.0099
> Clicking on the Import button does nothing.
>
> I have defined AppMarket to run under a reverse ssh Apache2 proxy.  The
> Sunstone part works but I am not sure if I can do it as follows?
>
> <VirtualHost _default_:443>
>     <Location />
>       RequestHeader set SSL_CLIENT_S_DN "%{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN}s"
>       RequestHeader set SSL_CLIENT_I_DN "%{SSL_CLIENT_I_DN}s"
>       RequestHeader set SSL_SERVER_S_DN_OU "%{SSL_SERVER_S_DN_OU}s"
>       RequestHeader set SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY "%{SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY}s"
>       RequestHeader set SSL_CLIENT_CERT "%{SSL_CLIENT_CERT}s"
>
>       ProxyPass        http://localhost:9869/
>       ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:9869/
>      </Location>
>     <Location /market/>
>       ProxyPass        http://localhost:6242/
>       ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:6242/
>     </Location>
> </VirtualHost>

I am sorry, but I don't understand what's the error.

1. Appliances should be created through the AppMarket interface (not
Sunstone). Note that the AppMarket only keeps metadata of the appliance and
not the file; the file must be hosted elsewhere.
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:appmarket_use#create_an_appliance_user

2. Once you have created some appliances in your Appmarket you will be able
to list them in the Sunstone tab and import them form the AppMarket to one
of your OpenNebula datastores creating a new image (Import button).
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:appmarket_use#interacting_with_the_appmarket_from_opennebula

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013
--