[one-users] No bootfile name recieved

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Thu Jun 6 03:59:08 PDT 2013

Dear Monish,

Please send us the template of the VM (onevm show <vid>, where vid is the
ID of the VM).

Regards,

-Tino

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013 |
www.opennebulaconf.com

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Project Engineer | OpenNebula - The Open-Source Solution for Data Center