[one-users] VMFS local storage as datastore

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Thu Jun 6 03:58:08 PDT 2013

Dear Manish,

Please follow the configuration steps stated in the VMware storage guide [1].

We will appreciate feedback in any step that is not clear or missing.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:vmware_ds#using_vmfs_datastores

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013 |
www.opennebulaconf.com

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Project Engineer | OpenNebula - The Open-Source Solution for Data