[one-users] problems with the OpenNebulaConf forms and brief CfP deadline extension

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Sat Jun 15 02:30:35 PDT 2013

Dear all,

some users reported yesterday that they weren't able to submit proposals
for the OpenNebulaConf through the form in the proposals page [1].

We have replaced the form with static text indicating how to send the
proposals via email.

Please note that due to this problem we are extending briefly the proposals
deadline until next Monday (June 17th) EOB. If you have been affected by
this problem please try sending it again following the instructions
described in the proposals page [1].

[1] http://opennebulaconf.com/proposals/

Regards,
Jaime