[one-users] i nedd your help

José Antonio Zanabria jzanabria at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Wed Jun 5 12:37:01 PDT 2013

Hello:

I am a Cuban student, I am a OpenNebula Develepoer, I have very few
experience. I need your help, I trying to deploy a virtual machine from
Susnstone in a Debian Squezze node whith xen-hypervisor.

The node is sucessfully monitored.
I create two images:  DataBlock option whit ext4 file sistem and CD-ROM
option whith path  ".../ubuntu 12.04.iso"
I create template sucesfully.

When I instance the template and I try te develop VM on a node the state
of virtual machine is "prolog", after "active", and after "boot", the
estate "running" never have been.

The "oned.log" don´t return any log.

Somebody nows wich problem occur. Somebody can help me.

Thanks

48 Aniversario de la Cujae, Una obra de la Revolucion Cubana | 2 de diciembre de 1964 | http://cujae.edu.cu

Consulte la enciclopedia colaborativa cubana. http://www.ecured.cu