[one-users] 4.1.80 -- SunStone Problem

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Jul 29 02:59:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 26 July 2013 13:01, Artem Salpagarov <artem.salpagarov at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can reproduce.. Nothing interesting in logs, though.
> The only message is 503 error:
>
> Fri Jul 26 10:58:46 2013 [I]: 109.252.53.40 - - [26/Jul/2013 10:58:46]
> "GET /marketplace?timeout=false HTTP/1.1" 503 133 0.0024

This error appears when Sunstone cannot connect with the OpenNebula
Marketplace. In order to connect with the OpenNebula Marketplace, the
machine where sunstone-server is running needs internet access. If you are
using an http_proxy you should define it before starting the sunstone
server.

If you don't need to use the marketplace, you can disable it as proposed in
my previous message.

Hope this helps