[one-users] how to change cdrom disk when a vm is running

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 08:18:37 PDT 2013

Hi Sam,

Try one of the following options:

* Have two CD-ROMs devices in the VM, this still keeps open the
questions about whether the installer can cope with this disk
distribution in different devices

* Use the attach-disk from the CLI, if the disk is attached into an
existing device and it is a CDROM, the change-media functionality will
work (ie, changing the CDROM for the drive). You will need to use
"onevm attach-disk -i <image_id|image_name> -t sda", where sda is the
location of the already present CDROM drive.

Regards,

-Tino
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs