[one-users] 4.1.80 -- SunStone Problem

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 26 02:04:31 PDT 2013

On 25 July 2013 18:57, <chenxiang at aquala-tech.com> wrote:

> (1) Can not connect to OpenNebula Marketplace
>
> I am installing OpenNebula on a server that has no outbound Internet
> connections. Each time I login to SunStone, I see this popup message. Is
> there anyway to disable this message?

You can disable the marketplace tab with the new cloud view system. You
just have to edit the /etc/one/sunsonte-views/admin.yaml and set the
marketplace entry to false:

enabled_tabs:
    dashboard-tab: true
    system-tab: true
    users-tab: true
    groups-tab: true
    acls-tab: true
    vresources-tab: true
    vms-tab: true
    templates-tab: true
    images-tab: true
    files-tab: true
    infra-tab: true
    clusters-tab: true
    hosts-tab: true
    datastores-tab: true
    vnets-tab: true
    marketplace-tab: false

> (3) Not able to refresh datastore in Safari
>
> After logging into SunStone for some time (such as 5 minutes), there are a
> lot of "execution expired" messages, and then the datastore page can't be
> refreshed. The datastore list always shows "No data available in table".

I cannot reproduce this error. The execution expired message is shown when
sunstone server cannot reach OpenNebula.

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013
--
Daniel Molina