[one-users] Contextualization

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Tue Jul 23 07:21:53 PDT 2013

I did -- but that does not list all possible variables that can be pulled -- its general

It doesn't state that I can pull exclusively from onetemplate -- or if I can find variables in oneimage/onevm/onevnet

Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect
Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com