[one-users] OpenNebula 4.2 Flame Beta (4.1.80) is Out!

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Thu Jul 18 07:18:23 PDT 2013

I did an inline upgrade -- just installed the new packages -- now get this when I try one start

oneadmin at u-cmh-neb-dev01:~$ one start
Database version mismatch.
oned failed to start
oneadmin at u-cmh-neb-dev01:~$

Is there a task that needs to be run to get the database upgraded for this? Or can I just modify the a setting somewhere that will allow the DB to match instead?

Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect
Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com