[one-users] OpenNebula 3.8.3 Failed to Delete VM on ESXi Host

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Tue Jul 16 07:46:36 PDT 2013

I am using 4.0.1 and it deletes the files, but does not remove the created disk.X.iso or created directory -- I have to delete those by hand as well
Same for image uploads that do not go correctly, if I delete them the internal files are removed , but directories remain.

>From what I understand , there are some improvements coming with VMware interaction and improved drivers with 4.2

I just have not heard the official (or even guestimated) release date for 4.2 yet , so I can upgrade and test these functions.

Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect
Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com