[one-users] DHCP and OpenNebula

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Mon Jul 15 04:14:14 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

Could you send us two .vmx files:

  * one corresponding to a VM showing correctly the NICs to the guest OS
  * another corresponding to a VM created by ONE where the guest OS
cannot recognize the NIC

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is