[one-users] DHCP and OpenNebula

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Thu Jul 11 09:19:05 PDT 2013

So -

I configured a Virtual Network in OpenNebula GUI (sunstone) and it now adds NIC settings to the Windows VM

ethernet0.present = "true"
ethernet0.networkName = "VM Network"
ethernet0.connectionType = "bridged"
ethernet0.addressType = "static"
ethernet0.address = "02:00:c0:a8:fb:01"
ethernet0.checkMACAddress = "false"

But it does not set the

ethernet0.virtualDev ="{e1000|vmxnet3|flexible}" so the VM does not see any NICs

Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect
Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com<http://www.connectsolutions.com>