[one-users] upgrading onedb from 3.8.3 to 3.8.4

Mohammad Fazli Ahmat Jalaluddin fazli.mmu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 02:37:50 PDT 2013

Actually I just trying to upgrade, so I have the tarball for 3.8.4 and
4.0.1 in the /var/lib/one as well.

I have upgraded to 4.0.1 from 3.8.3 then downgrade to 3.8.3 back and
decided to upgrade only to 3.8.4

So, the onedb migrator scripts are up to 4.0.1 which is why the onedb
upgrades to 4.0.1, not 3.8.4.

I installed in /var/lib/one folder.

Regards

Fazli