[one-users] upgrading onedb from 3.8.3 to 3.8.4

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Jul 9 02:16:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

onedb upgrades using the migrator scripts, until it reaches the last one.
The migrators 3.8.4_to_3.9.80.rb .. 4.0.1_to_4.1.80.rb should not be
installed by the 3.8.4 package.

How did you install opennebula?
What is the content of the /usr/lib/one/ruby/onedb/ directory? This path
might be different, depending on your distribution.

Regards.

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013