[one-users] ISCSi storage

Umar Draz umar.draz at penguinitcs.com
Tue Jul 9 00:38:23 PDT 2013

Hi

Well I don't know about the HP SAN model, Our SAN Admin just give the ip
address of the SAN, and I already have configured this on my KVM. Here is
the steps How I already using that SAN.

iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p 192.168.0.101
iscsiadm -m node --targetname "iqn.2012-03.com.example:KVM-server" --portal
"192.168.0.101:3260" --login

and then I have mounted /dev/sdb1 as my /vms folder on my existing KVM
server. Now the I want this SAN with opennebula and with 2 KVM host, We
will shutdown existing KVM where this SAN already attached. So our setup
will look like this

Controlller = 192.168.0.98
kvm1 = 192.168.0.99
kvm2 = 192.168.0.100