[one-users] Auto rescaling of resources

Mohammad Fazli Ahmat Jalaluddin fazli.mmu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:02:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

Actually I found that I cannot use tab to indent in the .yaml file. I have
to use space.
So, I can add a new parameter without any error.

I have another question. How can I enable or disable the option on the
right upper screen such as New cluster and Delete cluster for the user or
Assign host to which cluster?

Thank you so much for helping me.

Regards,
Fazli