[one-users] datastore and san disks

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Tue Jul 2 10:34:12 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

Any particular reason why you cannot aggregate the LUNs for
production? Just asking in case we can give you a hand in the
production configuration as well.

Regards,

-Tino
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
C12G Labs - OpenNebula for the Enterprise

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is