[one-users] 4.1.80 -- SunStone Problem

chenxiang at aquala-tech.com chenxiang at aquala-tech.com
Thu Jul 25 09:57:00 PDT 2013

I am experimenting with 4.1.80, and have the following problems:

(1) Can not connect to OpenNebula Marketplace

I am installing OpenNebula on a server that has no outbound Internet
connections. Each time I login to SunStone, I see this popup message. Is
there anyway to disable this message?

(2) VMFS datastore capacity problem

I create a VMFS datastore, and the total capacity of the datastore is
always 0MB, so I can't register any image to the VMFS datastore.

(3) Not able to refresh datastore in Safari

After logging into SunStone for some time (such as 5 minutes), there are a
lot of "execution expired" messages, and then the datastore page can't be
refreshed. The datastore list always shows "No data available in table".

Chen Xiang