[one-users] New Ceph Datastore reports "Not enough space in datastore" after upgrade to 4.1.80

Jon three18ti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:47:32 PDT 2013

Hello,

I've basically performed a fresh install of the New OpenNebula.

I'm attempting to create a new image on a ceph datastore.  When I click
submit in sunstone, I get an  error "Not enough space in datastore"

The config of the datastore clearly shows 0/0/0M total/used/free.  Off the
top of my head, I also don't remember there being a path for RBD datastores
in 4.0.

Is there a way to set the size of the datastore?  I'm unable to edit it via
sunstone and there is no size parameter when I run `onedatastore update
100`.

I don't see anything in the docs about setting the size for a ceph
datastore: http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:ceph_ds
but maybe the docs haven't been updated yet?

Any ideas as to what I'm missing?

Thanks,
Jon A

oneadmin at red6:~$ onedatastore show 100
DATASTORE 100 INFORMATION

ID             : 100
NAME           : rbd-1
USER           : oneadmin
GROUP          : oneadmin
CLUSTER        : -
TYPE           : IMAGE
DS_MAD         : ceph
TM_MAD         : ceph
BASE PATH      : /var/lib/one/datastores/100
DISK_TYPE      : RBD

DATASTORE CAPACITY

TOTAL:         : 0M
USED:          : 0M