[one-users] LVM as System datastore

Umar Draz umar.draz at penguinitcs.com
Wed Jul 17 02:28:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have configured LVM datastore in opennebula, now its only saving images.
But i want whenver I create a virtual machine from template its should go
to LVM instead of default system data store one/var/datastores/0.

Here is the output of my onedatastore

  ID NAME                      CLUSTER         IMAGES TYPE DS       TM
   0 system                    -                    0 sys  -        shared
   1 default                   -                    1 img  fs       shared
   2 files                     -                    0 fil  fs       ssh
 101 production                umar                 1 img  lvm      lvm

as you can see 101 is a lvm datastore and openebula set this as img, but I
want to store running virtual machines on lvm instead of images.

Br.

Umar