[one-users] feature request

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:35:26 PDT 2013

Yes, machine types are supported by libvirt. In fact each version of
libvirt may have a different machine spec, this might cause issues when
migrating vms to a new kvm host with a newer machine spec. For these cases
its better to be explicit about the machine type instead of setting it to
"pc" or letting libvirt chose the machine type. I assume this is why they
kept the feature.