[one-users] Instance_types like self-service on Sunstone

Paulo A L Rego pauloalr.alu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 23:20:59 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I'd like to congratulate the ON team for the new version...it's really cool.

I noticed that the self-service portal was removed, once the sunstone views
came up. So i ask, Is there any way (view) to instantiate VMs like on
self-service portal?
I mean, creating/using the instances defined by .erb files... so the user
can just select the image and the instance type. I think that manner was
more intuitive for users. Handling templates sounds administrative work.

Thanks a lot
--
Paulo A L Rego