[one-users] Request for deploying a PHP web application in opennebula cloud

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Thu Jan 31 08:40:15 PST 2013

Open Nebula deploys virtual servers in the infrastructure. Nothing
related to application.

Once your VM is up, you can install manually or automatically (Chef,
puppet...) whatever you want. You can deploy Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS/Fedora
etc....

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438