[one-users] Problems with Sunstone Server

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Jan 31 02:46:02 PST 2013

Hi,

On 28 January 2013 15:40, Uli <ulihorn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I get the error  "Cannot contact server: is it running and reachable?" on
> Sunstone.  I suspect that my server is not fast enough as it only happens
> once in a while.   Is there a way to give the server retries or a longer
> time to respond?

Currently there is no support for that, but it would be great to have
a parameter to tweak those values. I have filled a ticket in our dev
page to consider it for upcoming releases.

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1748

Thank you

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula