[one-users] iSCSI multipath

Miloš Kozák milos.kozak at lejmr.com
Thu Jan 24 11:15:03 PST 2013

Hi, I have just set it up having two hosts with shared blockdevice. On
top of that LVM, as discussed earlier. Triggering lvs I can see all
logical volumes. When I create a new LV  on the other server, I can see
the LV being inactive, so I have to run lvchange -ay VG/LV enable it
then this LV can be used for VM..

Is there any trick howto auto enable newly created LV on every host?

Thanks Milos