[one-users] OpenNebula Watch: Accounting and Statistics 3.0 Where is the oneacctd binary?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jan 18 09:07:38 PST 2013

Well, VMs are not completely deleted from the DB, just filtered from the VM
list output, and they also appear in the accounting records.
The complete VM template can be found in HISTORY/VM/TEMPLATE. That will
include the VM owner, and the assigned addresses (...NIC/IP).

Regards

P.S. please reply to the list so everyone can benefit from the discussions.
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer