[one-users] request implemented, but do not know how to use it.

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Jan 17 14:31:14 PST 2013

Hi,

This is now implemented in master. I think it can be applied to the 3.8
branch as is (let me know if there is any problem). The new feature will
let you:

* Specify the PERSISTENT_TYPE in an image template. If an image has
PERSISTENT_TYPE="IMMUTABLE" in its template it will be treated as a
persistent image but as it will be immutable it has READONLY="YES" (exposed
as ro by the hypervisor) and SAVE="NO" (no move back operations will be
performed)

* READONLY flag can be set per DISK or IMAGE.

To try the suggested scenario, just set the image persistent and set it to
immutable.

Cheers

Ruben

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Ruben S. Montero <rsmontero at opennebula.org