[one-users] IP reservations in virtual networks

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Thu Jan 17 00:07:02 PST 2013

Hi,

I found working (ugly) workaround - create two virtual networks with
same IP addresses. Put router IP on hold on user accessible vnet and use
another vnet for router. That works for ebtables, but for openvswitch
that will require VLAN_ID sharing.

Also default ACL (rule 0) allows users to create virtual networks, what
will allow access other users virtual networks by guessing IP addresses,
VLAN_ID and bridge names.

Regards, Rolandas