[one-users] [Help] Opennebula

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 22:50:40 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 09:16:19AM +0700, Dimas Alif wrote:
> helllo,
>
> Diploma thesis I'm working on "Implementation of OpenNebula In Local Area
> Network", I did use ubuntu server .. how to connect ubuntu server with a
> web browser to access OpenNebula? and whether there are teachers who can
> teach me? mainly from Indonesia ..
>
> thanks

Hello Dimas,

I would like to ask you what version of OpenNebula are you using? I
guess that you are using 3.8. The links that I am going to provide that
will help achieve your goal are for 3.8.

OpenNebula has a GUI called Sunstone [1]. The Sunstone documentation
will help you to get it up and running in no time. Follows the docs and
if you have any kind of problems just come back to the list and ask.
There are a lot of skilled people that can help you :-).

And by the way, I think it is really cool that you are doing your thesis
on cloud technology. I wish you good luck and a nice journey towards
achieving your goal. You'll learn a lot of usefull stuff along the way.

[1]: http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:sunstone

Cheers and Goodwill,