[one-users] Instance migration based on resources

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed Jan 16 09:32:11 PST 2013

Hi

We've considered this a couple of times in the past, and first, the support
from the hypervisor and (most notably) guest OS'es is not uniform. And
second, we have the work needed to make this happen. As *very accurately*
:) described by Simon this implies recalculating quotas, implications on
the current accounting schemes...

This is for sure a nice feature, and we'll keep it in our radar for future
releases.

Meanwhile, I think that including a workaround for offline re-sizing based
on persistent images is a great idea. We'll include that in the
documentation. Thanks Simon for the suggestion.

Best

Ruben