[one-users] Load balance for sunstone

Zeeshan Ali Shah zashah at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jan 16 08:00:15 PST 2013

sorry for late reply.
I was trying different settings.

when i use passenger start and use nginx as proxy (plain) not via passenger module it works.

but when i use passenger as module in apache install via using passenger-install module

it shows me this error

i have config.ru as
$: << '.'
require 'sunstone-server'

run Sinatra::Application

any hint ?

Zee

Error message:
cannot load such file -- CloudAuth
Exception class:
LoadError
Application root:
/srv/cloud/one/one38/lib/sunstone
Backtrace:
#	File	Line	Location
0	/srv/cloud/one/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p327/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb	36	in `require'
1	/srv/cloud/one/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p327/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb	36	in `require'